19-08-2017 -Getting result TM F3 Super /TM Mini Super Bug report/feedback here please.

Thanks to members finding bugs also ideas to make TM-F3 Super/ TM-Mini-Super better.
All findings up to Tonight 19-08-2017 please add to this list
1-External positioner in diseqc 1.2 to save
2-All Latest keys inside
3-Last channel memory
4-when sat, is ticked should stay ticked
5-Editor is not working properly should do fav. delete /Add Move multiple' channels
6-Epg for 28 east
7-27 west

holmroad

Thanks Phantom - does item 2) re latest keys inside, include including Biss and Tandberg keys auto-updates in addition to the PowerVu ones already mentioned?
Also, are you aware that if you use the Channel Editor in Download Centre and load the resulting edited list back on to the F3 Super, it is corrupted and many channels state 'service not available' - even when we know it is - and also many channels which should open with say Cccam don't and remain scrambled?

Thanks Phantom - does item 2) re latest keys inside, include including Biss and Tandberg keys auto-updates in addition to the PowerVu ones already mentioned?
Also, are you aware that if you use the Channel Editor in Download Centre and load the resulting edited list back on to the F3 Super, it is corrupted and many channels state 'service not available' - even when we know it is - and also many channels which should open with say Cccam don't and remain scrambled?
============
Your explanation is noted

manic you were right when the F3 is off for a few hours it won't open the channels on 27.5 west again, can phantom take note of that as well, please.

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Its because of the multiple sid req I think.
Phantom will see it here, and I mentioned it to him earlier as well.

holmroad

Tried recording tv channel to PVR on F3 Super, but unable to open!
So wondering if F3 PVR format is same as other TM's, i.e. fat32 please?

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Have you read manual? Is there any reference to recording?
Easy answer would be to try both NTFS/Fat 32, but reference manual first.

holmroad

Still working on channel list for 30W, 10E, 7E, now 13E (mega!), 16E, 19E, 23.5E and 28E - all very long winded bearing in mind Channel Editor mega 'sus', as explained earlier - so had to blind scan most pre-scanned sats, also as explained earlier - and basically start again!
So, apart from backing up channel list frequently, not really trying PVR out at present!
Suppose IPTV still needs some time on it too, but have also loads of other things to be busy with, e.g. gardening, car, grandkids, etc - such a busy life with all this retirement business lol - violin poised at the ready!
It's very satisfying however having this F3 project to keep going back to - if not for relaxation?

holmroad

Surely that's still longwinded as you need a satellite package list at hand all the time then?
At least a blind scan gives you it all - then you just wittle it down from that?

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Yes all the radio stations and data crap, thats why takes you so long.
We had this conversation regarding hotbird and all the sky italia channels you cant view.
lets see
13e has 1851 channels,
1402 Tv
310 Radio
139 Data
So 459 data/radio is of no use.
500 are sky italia nds which you cant get.
So 959 out of 1851 to start with are a waste of time.

If making a clean list, just add tp's you want for the packages you can receive and delete others it will free up space in stb and your mind lol

holmroad

Thought you told me that the 'basic' F3 Super's channel list is old, hence the need to BLIND scan the latest TP's - so not sure what you mean by saying only scan the TP's I want - or rather exactly HOW you scan in latest TP's I want without doing a blind scan in the first place - which also scans in all the unwanted channels surely?