One for all remote code for tm5402hd m3

Discussion in 'TM-5000 Series' started by ste141, May 22, 2018.

1. ste141

Does anyone know if there is a code for the one for all remote if so what it is?

Thanks in advance,
    Ste
  2. squirepete

try 1610 or 1283
  3. twh Active Member

They have a list of stb that the remote will work on but the one for all has a learning function. I just bought one for my Nano 2 box and used the learning feature to get it to work with it. It now does what I need it to do ie channel change, volume change, some menu functions and switch box on and off.
  4. manic01 Welcome to the final show

For that you need a working remote to learn from?
  5. twh Active Member

You are correct. My Nano remote does work but not very well especilly the ok button. This is why I got a all4one.
  6. manic01 Welcome to the final show

They are good remotes, but obviously learning remotes need the original to learn.
    If buying strictly as a replacement remote and no code available then no good.
  7. ste141

Them codes do not work also my orignal remote stopped working so can't learn from it. Any other codes I could try? The manual that came with the oneforall remote seems to have everyother manufatcurer execpt technomate. I did find a manual online for a different model remote with tm codes but again none of them worked. Do you think then the remote doesn't work with tm receivers? the model is 11-urc7120
  8. manic01 Welcome to the final show

Did you buy it to replace the broken remote or already have it?
  9. ste141

Purchased to replace broken orignal remote.
  10. manic01 Welcome to the final show

Why not purchase original instead?
    Does original not work at all or is it the ok button only?
  11. ste141

Orginal doesnt work at all and my thinking was I could use the oneforall for the tv aswell instead of having 2 remotes now.
  12. manic01 Welcome to the final show

Try 708
    or 0708
    0r 7080
  13. manic01 Welcome to the final show

708 is correct code, if you need 4 digit it will prob be 0708
  14. ste141

no joy with any of them.
  15. manic01 Welcome to the final show

708 is definately the code. Has been confirmed working.
    Must be the remote control library.
  16. ste141

Maybe this model doesn't support technomate, think i'll just buy the orginal from WoS. Thanks for trying to help anyway mate!
  17. manic01 Welcome to the final show

See if anyone on forum is around your way, they could use the learning facility on it.
    ste141 likes this.
  18. manic01 Welcome to the final show