The big 28e cs switch off continues

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Transponders new encryption and channels effected.
Sky Sports 5 UK
Sky Atlantic UK +1
Sky Sports 3 Ireland
Sky Sports 4 Ireland
Sky 2 Ireland
Disney XD UK
Disney Channel UK
Disney JuniorUK
Disney XD UK +1
DisneyChannelUK+1
Disney Junior UK +1

Sky Sports 1 in Pubs
Sky Atlantic Ireland
Sky Sports Box Office
Sky Sports News HQ UK
Sky Sports News HQ Ireland
Sky Sports 1 Ireland
British Eurosport 2
Sky Sports 4 UK
Fox UK +1
Comedy Central Extra UK
Sky Atlantic UK
Sky Living UK +1
British Eurosport 1
TCM UK

Sky Sports 5 Ireland
Sky Sports News HQ in Pubs
Sky 1 Ireland
Sky Sports 2 UK
Sky Living UK
Lifetime UK

holmroad

Cheers mate, I'd hoped it was just ME when I noticed 11914 & 12207 had disappeared alongside 12148H this morning!

Oh dear!!

William-1

In my 20 years of buying satellite receivers I have never known a period as long as this where the current Technology available has not been included apart from UHD on a new TM receiver :eek:

Multi-Streaming
Tandberg+
4:2:2 in MPEG-4
NS-3/NS/4
16, 32 & 64 APSK

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
I agree long wait for a new stb, but what other supplier has
Multi-Streaming
Tandberg+
4:2:2 in MPEG-4
NS-3/NS/4
16, 32 & 64 APSK

I know that crap v7 freesat does tandberg but what else does all the others.

William-1

Then maybe it is about time for Technomate to lead the way again as they have done so many times before:)

Or is the future just FreeSat & Subscription TV if it is then that will not sell many of the current TM boxes :(

Last edited:

William-1

The boxes only cost approx £30 to £50 probably less to produce so that is a cool £500,000 profit provided the new satellite receivers have all that the M3 currently has + the additional features in post #6 the demand will massive you only have to visit other satellite TV sites to see that this is what they are crying out for.

William-1

VM HD & SD Cable cannot be compared to the current IPTV offered by a £40 IPTV box,

Virgin Media use Secure Fiber Cable links from The BBC,ITV, Sky & BT,

UK Independent IPTV will be compromised as Italian IPTV has been with the introduction of iCAM Encryption on the source signals from satellite that has been used for IPTV in the passed,

Just look at the low bit rate Italian FTA channels available on 13 east,11 west & 12.5 west that are also currently used for Italian IPTV,

The only Quality IPTV will be subscription at the end of the day & then it will be back to square one for Independent Satellite TV Box manufacturers sad to say :eek::(

Last edited: