90% of my sports TV viewing has been via feeds found with my TM receivers Excellent Blind Scan

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Every release date I have been given has come and gone so many times now I don't believe a word anymore.
More chance win the lottery than pick a reliable release date.
Lie after lie after lie.
£20 del stb from ebay will do you for epl on tandberg.
Been 3 years since last non linux stb TM5402 M3.

manic01

The fat lady has sang!
Posted on download centre
now 3 years past and still not new not Linux-R..
http://downloadtmsw.com/bbs/list.php?board=feedback1
last year they said they coming out with Android and satellite and cable box 4k UHD HDR what's happened to it is the project failed again?
http://www.technomate-community-for...ceivers-excellent-blind-scan.2316/#post-18335
===============
Technomate manufacture receivers do not buy off the shelf like other brands. Just change name on the box but osd /hardware is the same as each other.
production from start to finish sometime take over 15 month to even 2 years.
Android now in production also 2 other none Linux as well.
New Linux which now in stock 3 models
TM-Twin-4k/TM-Twin 4K S/2c/TM-Nanao-M3 which took over 15 month of development and production
i hope you will be happy with this reply

holmroad

Happy with your clear info mate, presumably from TM? - but still fail to see why TM - or whoever's boxes they represent in practice - can't have provided us with a new NON Linux box after all this time - all as has been mentioned earlier by, amongst many others, YOU!!

holmroad

Yes it's absolutely DREADFUL this apparent apathy on what was SUCH a professional and helpful site in the past - well, in the main that is!! lol!!
It's also very significant that the two 'gentlemen' mentioned above have been known for their criticism of 'US' in the past, yet where are they now, when we are all waiting for their responses to our 'natural' anxieties about TM etc etc?
Maybe they've already moved on to pastures new?

digidude

Technomate manufacture receivers do not buy off the shelf like other brands. Just change name on the box but osd /hardware is the same as each other.
production from start to finish sometime take over 15 month to even 2 years.
IQON
ITgate
Force
Technomate
Nano-XX

Are ALL OEM receivers, with the same hardware, from the same factory, and with the same (rather poor compared to others) software support team at the helm for their 'original' images

This is how ive been able to predict what Technomate receivers are coming on my blog, even the very latest TM receiver (the TM-Twin 4k) was predicted as coming, before its announcement, as it had already been released under a different name, heres a snippet of my 'first impressions' post that i made about the 4k

looking at the mainboard, i spot the 'FORCE 3 UHD' stamp, which i posted about on my blog a while back, saying that i think this receiver will be the TM-4k receiver, i was right
Some of us know a LOT more about technomate than they would like to admit ;)

digidude

Clarke Tech 3100
Blade
Dr hd
Tm5402 m1...........................................
The list of RTOS (non linux) receivers could get quite large, especially once you remove the outer chassis. The commitment to support started to die when things stopped being dark (little bit cryptic there, but if you know, you know ;) )

digi247

Yep! and we all know what happened when it went 'Dark' it did do literally when 'Dark' started doing 'Bird' cryptic but not by much