Technomate TM Twin OE Not starting

I am using Technomate TM twin OE with open Pli4 image. This image not open ,Display only starting,When I off & on the receiver image come with bad colour,I flash same image again,Flashing completed,Then display please wait,I wait more than half hour,But nothing happen.Then I switch off & on again,Then display only starting.Please help me to solve this problem ,Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

FREEDAWEED

Hi.
Pli has a problem with timers stored. When you flash your box make sure the (F) connector to the dish is unplugged.
It should Flash and load perfectly without the dish connected.
When it loads go into the timers (Menu/timers) and make sure there are none saved. (Delete any).
Restart your box. If it loads ok then switch your box off at the back and connect your dish and switch back on. That should fix your problem.

Thanks for your kind reply,I try the way you advice me,nothing happen.Display only starting.My this receiver during warranty period same thing happen,fainllyTechnomate company replace mother board under warranty,I don't know what will do this time.Please Advice me,Waiting for quick reply. Thanks.

Following your instruction,I flashed openvix image.every thing fine.After finish every thing when booting I press exit button repeatedly 10 seconds ,Now half an hour gone ,Still not finish booting,What shell I do now.??????? waiting for quick reply,Thanks.

I switch off from rear switch,Re start again,Then It is loading 49% & stop loading ,Display say Please wait,now more than 10 minutes.After that nothing happen,?????
Again switch off & on same thing happen ,Up 49% loading only, Help me Please,

Is some thing wrong with boot loader.???????

Last edited:
Long time I used Open Pli image.When you read above post regarding my problem,You can see advice to change image in to open vix or another.There fore I change in to Open VIX image.Then my problem solve,Still I am not familiar with Open VIX.It will be OK soon ,Thanks.

Glad it's sorted pal, PLi has got many faults at the moment on Technomate boxes.
There is only one problem on Technomate boxes with Open VIX that i know of and that is , if you are on IPTV and you press enter for epg info and you press enter a second time it crashes and reboots. You just have to be careful, a small price to pay for a fantastic image.

Glad it's sorted pal, PLi has got many faults at the moment on Technomate boxes.
There is only one problem on Technomate boxes with Open VIX that i know of and that is , if you are on IPTV and you press enter for epg info and you press enter a second time it crashes and reboots. You just have to be careful, a small price to pay for a fantastic image.
Can Vix handle 27.5w? And if so, what cam? Do you still need the scripts? As per your tutorial on OpenPLi.

My technomate TM Twin box problem again.only display starting When I read some another forum post about Technomate TM twin I saw same problem happen to them also.I thing this problem will be common for technomate TM Twin box (factory fault) Technomate company is not answering to my email.What should I do then??????

Check the mode setting is correct for you TV. 99% of TV's work with 1080i and only about 25% work with 1080p. If your box is set to auto then when your box switches to 1080p you'll just get a black screen. To check if it is this problem, connect your TV with an RCA cable red/white/yellow type. You only need to connect the yellow to check the image (make sure you change the input on your TV to AV or whatever your TV calls it) To change the setting on Openvix press/ menu/ Setup/Audio & Video/ Settings Make sure "Automatic resolution is Disabled and mode is on 1080i"