TM Mini Questions

hi
few question about TM Mini

1 - will not open Hop2 cards? same line on Tm Nano opens Hop2 ok..
2 - will not keep lines connected?? Most time have to swith from power to connect but even after some time line will simple disconnect.
3 - any hope to have oscam??

Thanks

manic01

Time at the bar please.
Just to add, my friend has 2 of these stb's and hes very fussy and he has never mentioned anything regarding conns issues in the 18 months hes had them.
He uses pay server
He would still be using very old patches as well as he would not know how to update them lol

Just to add, my friend has 2 of these stb's and hes very fussy and he has never mentioned anything regarding conns issues in the 18 months hes had them.
He uses pay server
He would still be using very old patches as well as he would not know how to update them lol
From the tests i done the best patch regarding coonns issues is the 1.85 but this also has Hop2 problems, maybe something for the coder to have a look.
i believe the 2 problems are related.
so from my tests

V1.85 - Best for Conns issues not great but better compared to others patchs
V2.06 - Best for Hop2, can sometimes work but most of times just dosent clear hop2.

thanks

How to factory reset a Mini??, code 0000 or 1234 dosent work.
Parental control code 0000 or 1234 also dosent work??
Any news on new patch to fix hop2 and connection problems? this realy needs a fix i have 3 Minis and all off them have the same problem with any patch new or old.

Thanks